It’s important for students abide by a dress code policy for the following reasons:
· A neat and tidy appearance sets an attitude of attentiveness and respect for students, teacher, and the art of dance.
· Teachers must be able to see the dancer's body outline clearly in order to make proper corrections on posture, alignment, etc.
· Hair must be properly secured and tied up off of the face and neck for all styles of dance.
· Jewelry must not be loose or dangling.
· Gum chewing is not allowed due to danger of choking and appearance.
· No blue jeans, No exceptions! (this includes denim shorts).
· No costumes are allowed in class unless a dress up day is announced by the individual teacher or studio.
·No midriff tops allowed for any class.